Theseus Temple was built in the years 1819-1823 in the People's Park in the center of Vienna. It is a smaller copy of the temple Theseion in Athens. The church was built specifically for the storage of marble sculpture sculptor Antonio Canova's Theseus. The sculpture depicts Theseus fighting with the Centauri. The frieze of the temple depict scenes involving Theseus. In 1890, the sculpture was moved to the Austrian Kunsthistorisches Museum, which houses up to now.